Friday, September 28, 2007

Mom and Dad are here


Mom and Dad arrived yesterday afternoon. We are so excited to have them here. They are here for only a couple of days. They came up so they could see Kristian and Peyton in one of their football games. They also came up because Devon has some artwork on exhibit at a local gallery. Not to mention they wanted to see Mackenzie and Maddie. We don't get to see them very often. I wish that was not the case. But it definitely keeps me from taking them for granted. Mom and Dad are very special to us. We miss them dearly when we are not together.

2 comments:

Karla Porter Archer said...

hey mark!

I saw you the other days on my blog/feed reader. I was excited to see your posts!

That photo of the mist on the lake is gorgeous!

Tell mom and dad hi and big hugs to everyone!

Blessings,
Karlay

Karla Porter Archer said...

oops --- can't even spell my name