Friday, December 22, 2006

Maddie Claire


Oh my Maddie!! She is sweet as pure maple syrup. She cares about the needs of others. She is a stickler for fairness. She does not like to see people treated un fairly even if it is someone who has done her wrong.
She is very bright (just like ALL of my children) but she sees the importance of good grades. She works very hard and maintains A's and B's. Our other kids say that Maddie could become President some day. While I don't think this is her ambition, I know that she could do it if she wanted to.
Maddie has toyed with thoughts of becomeing a vet or a teacher. I think she has plenty of time to decide and I know that whatever she chooses, she will be great at it.
Maddie loves to make us laugh and she can memorize lines to movies with one sitting. We usually get snippets of movies acted out for us.

2 comments:

Karla Porter Archer said...

That picture is the perfect summation of Maddie's personality!

I love how you did this for each of your kids.

BLessings,
Karla

Anonymous said...

We could all use a touch of Maddie's sweet personality.
Love,
Mom